Labels: , , , , ,

CND's Fireberry for Christmas

I know this might be a bit predictable but I've decided since it's Christmas, why not wear a beautiful red. While some people are going all artistic with nail designs from ornaments to Santa dancing (I'm guessing), I decided to capture the true Christmas red with CND's Fireberry, a gorgeous creamy opaque red.


I did try out the CND Teal Sparkle over my pinky to see the effect but I preferred just the Fireberry because it's such a beautiful standout red (apologies for the messy handiwork but had a slight hand accident - major nail damage too - difficult to apply nail polish when pain is involved).

Until next time (and a bit of healing) - Merry Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters