Labels: , , , , ,

Zoya Nail Polish - Felicity

Normally on extra cold days, I like to wear a dark color to match my mood but I thought I'd combat that on this below 20 degree day with a more spring like color. After the anticipation of my 3 Free nail colors from Zoya Nail polish coming built up to nervous levels, it finally came in much to my delight. One of the the colors I selected was Zoya Felicity, described as a "Soft dusty tea-rose pink with champagne and bright pink duochrome shimmer and flecks of gold."



Funny enough, when i say the image above on Zoya's website, I originally thought it was more peachy than pink and that gave me a bit of pause because I had something similar but I'm happy I still got it because its more pink than I thought.


I'm in love with it! Definitely not a plain old pink. The color itself is quite sheer, so the above photo is after four coats. I did however want to punch it up a bit, so I added a bit of color to the tips - the color being Zoya's Gabrielle, a "translucent shimmering orange with flecks of golden glitter", which I will feature in another post.


I hope you guys took advantage of the 3 Free nail polishes from Zoya. What colors did you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters