Labels: , , , , , ,

Nail Polish Stamp Manicure Plates

I'm super excited because I finally got some new toys - my Nail Polish Stamping Plates. I've been waiting for these for a while and I got a great deal. Thanks to Amazon.com, I got a set of 25 Nail Polish Stamp Plates for $14.15 including tax and shipping (sorry its currently sold out)


Here is a photo of the full 25 designs as taken from Amazon.com



Each plate is made from high grade stainless steel and was designed and created by MASH.The designs are from their 2011 collection and you will get 25 image plates which has approx 6 to 10 design on each (depending on design size). The below are my favorites are below but theres just so many to choose from

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters