Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Summer Nail Polish Crush

Hello Lovelies, and happy Saturday.

Please, can I gush about my new crush for a minute? I found my love at Ulta, can you imagine. Yes and it's name is Zoya. Sure I knew of Zoya, but it's not sold everywhere and I hadn't yet ventured into the beauty heaven which is Ulta...until recently. Why I hadn't, when there is one not 3 minutes from my job in West Hollywood, is beyond me. Anyhow, transgressions aside... I made my way there one lunch break and There They Were. Be still my heart. 
The colours looked amazing in the bottle. I thought to myself: Imagine how they would look ON YOUR NAILS! I left with two bottles. At $9 a bottle, I had to control myself. Of course, not one week later I was back, coupon in hand, and well, let's just say I am so in love. ❤

 

Colours Used (from l to r):
Jacqueline, Bevin, Caitlin, Carey, Kelly

Needless to say, the collection has grown since...more to come (insert evil grin here).

Gotta run, there's a 50% deal on. Check it out: Zoya Nail Polish Exchange
Happy Weekend, darlings!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters