Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Pink Ribbon Mani

Hello Lovelies,

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and before the month is over I'd like to share with you my dedication to the many women and men who have been affected by this disease.

FACTOne in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.

My aunt being a survivor, I have personally been touched by this. Know your risks. Do self exams. Learns the signs and symptoms. Get screened. Research charities and donate. Together we can beat cancer. Here is my Pink Ribbon dedication:



Colours Used:
essence the gel - sweet as candy
Sinful Colors - 24/7Casablanca, Pink Break
Nina Ultra Pro - Gorgeous Guava (for version 2.0)


Version 2.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters