Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

New Fall Cool: Zoya Nail Lacquer Brigitte Review

Lovelies! Hope your week is going great!

Very rarely do I sport plain nails, but this one time, I couldn't stop staring at how pretty this shade is, so I left my nails like this:
 
Their website describes Zoya Brigitte as a full-coverage, bombshell mauve cream. And bombshell it is. Firstly, Zoya polishes apply like a dream and this one doesn't disappoint. The final result is subtle, neat. For professionals who want a little colour but don't want to overwhelm, this is it. My favourite natural colour so far, I feel it can be worn year-round.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!!!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters