Beauty and nail polish lovers rejoice. Next year, we get to enjoy double the nail color love thanks to the announcement of Pantone's two colors for 2016's Color of the year. The Pantone shade color experts who have departed from the tradition of selecting one color, to the blending of the two colors – the delicate pink rose quartz and the soft blue of the serenity. Should we anticipate some awesome pastel marble, striped, and negative space manicures in 2016? Either way, these shades will dominate 2016. In celebration of the Pantone's Serenity and Rose Quartz colors as the 2016 Colors of the Year, Sally Hansen rounded up its favorite Pantone color inspired polishes which we're sharing with you today.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Arm Candy
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Crème de la Crème
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Full Blue-m
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Set Sail
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Sugar Fix